1891 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
Parkview Place … West Vancouver’s 10 newest residences by respected builder, Linda Burger. Like all of Linda’s residences, Parkview Place homes have been designed with the utmost attention to detail and will boast superior craftsmanship throughout. Very private, these garden residences border Memorial Park and range in size from 788 to 1,396 square feet.
Centrally located between the quaint West Vancouver villages of Ambleside and Dundarave, Parkview Place promises a lifestyle of unparalleled luxury and convenience. Extensive walkways provide level access to each of the residences. Nearby, walk to the West Vancouver Seawall, local shops, restaurants and services (see neighbourhood).
Established in 1994, Linda Burger and Associates has established itself as the premier builder of luxury family homes in West Vancouver.
The Company enjoys an outstanding reputation for quality and client satisfaction achieved through meticulous attention to detail, combined with a unique flair for interior and exterior design.
Linda Burger and Associates is proud to bring its tradition of high standards to Parkview Place where residents will enjoy all of the benefits of a Linda Burger home in a smaller enviroment.
Residences at Parkview Place are protected by comprehensive warranties registered with National Home Warranty. Coverage includes 2 years on materials and labour, 5 years on the building envelope and 10 years on structural defects.
We are delighted to announce our association with Lynda and Ray Proc as exclusive listing agents for ParkView Place.
As long time residents of West Vancouver and seasoned real estate professionals, Lynda and Ray bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our marketing team.
Lynda and Ray Proc
- Stunning West Coast design by Karl Gustavson Architect
- Floor space designed to maximize views and natural light
- Reinforced concrete construction
- Opening bronzed aluminum windows
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Secure underground parking
- Open living areas with floor to ceiling windows to maximize views and light
- Custom hardwood flooring throughout living/dining/kitchen & hallways
- Wool blended carpeting in bedrooms of all 2 and 3 bedroom units
- Gas fireplace with custom surround in living room
- Solid core interior doors
- Screen-weave Solar Blinds for privacy
- Decorative architectural detailing throughout, including crown mouldings and baseboards
- Front-loading stacked washer and dryer by Bosch
- Custom built wood cabinetry
- Engineered Stone countertops
- Tiled backsplash
- Under mounted, extra deep, double stainless steel sinks with Grohe fauceet & pullout spray
- In sink waste disposal
- Under cabinet lighting
- Recessed halogen pot-lights in kitchen ceiling
- 30” Sub Zero panelled refrigerator with freezer drawer with ice dispenser
- 30” Woolf stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop and Woolf wall oven
- 30” stainless steel Woolf hood fan
- Bosch panelled fully integrated dishwasher
- Under counter 24 –bottle wine fridge
- Panasonic stainless steel built-in microwave
- Imported natural stone tile flooring
- One-piece dual flush toilet by Kohler
- Custom built wood cabinetry
- Engineered stone countertops
- Under-mounted rectangular china basin by Kohler
- Mirror over vanity
- In-floor radiant heat
- Designer selected wall sconces and recessed lighting
- Walk in frameless glass shower enclosure with polished chrome shower heads by Köhler
- Recessed down light over shower
- Ceramic wall tile with imported glass accents from Italy
- Soaker bathtub with natural stone tile surround and polished chrome faucets by Köhler
- Polished chrome vanity faucets by Köhler
SECURITY & TECHNOLOGY
- Installed security system
- Enterphone at parkade for pre-screening visitors
- Secure, brightly lit, underground parking accessed by remote entry device
- Personally encoded entry device permits access to building lobby and underground parking
- Pre-wired for high speed internet access/data transmission
- Monitored fire sprinklers and smoke alarms in all units and common areas
- Storage rooms in underground parking
- Inspected throughout construction by certified building envelope specialists and other professionals
- Industry leading 2/5/10 year warranty coverage from National Home Warranty
- 2 years on materials and workmanship
- 5 years on building envelope protection
- 10 years on structural protection
[iframe http://www.liveparkview.com 600 600]
If you are interested in more information about this property or wish to be contacted in regards to purchasing one of these properties, please fill out the form below.