Enjoy Family Day fun, fins and feathers at the Vancouver Aquarium from Saturday, Feb 16 to Monday, Feb 18. Meet a parrot or a penguin, pose for pictures with Ollie the Sea Otter, and enjoy aquatic-themed puppet shows, story time, and face painting.
For the first time, the Vancouver Aquarium is offering complimentary admission for children 12 and under on Monday, Feb 18. Think of it as a little quality time treat from our family to yours.
Get to know our aquatic family through special activities and programs all weekend long:
• Flock together for the Meet a Parrot program or the Meet a Penguin program and get to know these fascinating birds.
• Bubble over with laughter (and learning) during a Puppet Show, perfect for all ages.
• Take an imaginary underwater journey during Story Time. Wetsuit not required.
• Catch a screening of the exhilarating Shark: A 4-D Experience.
• Enjoy face painting and pose for family photos with Ollie the Otter.