Join us for an evening of food, wine, and chocolate, and help us feed the children in our neighbourhood.
The Chocolate Challenge pits 8 of Vancouver’s best chocolatiers against each other in a competition to create the best dessert. As our guest, you will sample and vote on your favourite creation. In addition to chocolate, your ticket includes tastings:
- Italian pasta station by the Gourmet Warehouse
- Assorted cheese Selection by The Gourmet Warehouse
- Pulled pork made by the famous Ronnie Shewchuk
- Gelato by Bella Gelateria
- Banana bread by Erin Ireland
- Wine by Vintage Corks – just to name a few.
100% of ticket sales, silent and live auction proceeds will be given to the Strathcona Backpack Program and Project Chef.
For more information about this event please call us at 604-253-3022