Monday, January 23, 2012
We Want to be Involved in Your Resolve!
The New Year means a New You, and starting January 3, the first 100 people to purchase an annual West Vancouver WAVE pass will receive a “Fitness Plus” sports bag, filled with gear to help you get fit in the New Year!
Need more convincing?
For only $36.25/month (adult rate), a WAVE pass gives you admission to four different District facilities: the West Vancouver Community Centre, Aquatic Centre, Gleneagles Community Centre and West Vancouver Ice Arena. Talk about great value!
In addition, West Vancouver’s award-winning, innovative state-of-the-art facilities feature the following amenities:
West Vancouver Community Centre – 2121 Marine Drive
• 7000 sq. ft Health and Conditioning Centre with state of the art cardio, strength training machines as well as accessible and adapted equipment
• 1100 sq. ft foot program studio for specialized fitness programs
• Lounge, stretching area and private consultation room
Aquatic Centre – 2121 Marine Drive
• Warm water leisure pool with ramped access
• Six lane, 25 metre lap pool
• 60 metre waterslide
• 17.5 metre diving tank with one and three metre diving boards
• Adult and Family hot tubs
• Ozone and chlorine purified pools for minimum chlorine odour or swimmer discomfort
• European style dry sauna and steam room
• Fully accessible men’s, women’s and family change facilities
Gleneagles Community Centre – 6565 Marine Drive
• 23,000 sq. ft. facility
• Gymnasium with a 40-foot ceiling, wooden beams and natural light
• Weight room
• Indoor cycling and training studio
• Yoga studio
• Pottery studio
Breakdown of Annual WAVE pass fees:
Purchasing a fitness pass is a big commitment so you want to make sure that you’re getting the best value for your money. Based on your purchase of an annual WAVE membership, the following are the monthly rates:
$261/Child (3 – 12 yrs) = $21.75/month
$304.50/Youth (13 – 18 yrs) = $25.38/month
$435/Adult (19 – 64 yrs) = $36.25/month
$369.75/Senior (65 – 75 yrs) = $30.81/month
$348/Super Senior (Super Senior) = $29/month
Are you convinced?
Now all you need to do is sprint to the community centre nearest you to take advantage of the Fitness Plus promotion. There’s no better time to commit to a healthy 2012!