Make a splash this festive season at the Vancouver Aquarium. With over
60,000 creatures, and amazing shows daily, there’s something for everyone
this holiday season.
• The holidays aren’t complete without a visit to see Scuba Claus.
Watch the jolly old man in the red suit (and black flippers) swim with the
fish daily until December 24
• Add some magic to your visit and strike a pose with Scuba Claus for an
extra memorable holiday photo from 10am – 3.30pm on December 7, 8, 14, 15
• Delight in the magic of the season as you watch the enchanting jelly
snow globe display. With a display this spectacular, even Santa’s elves
would be jelly
• Marvel at Vancouver’s most shocking holiday display as you stand in the
glow of the eel-powered Christmas tree
• This holiday season, you’re invited on an adventure to the North Pole
with our new 4-D movie, THE POLAR EXPRESS™ 4D Experience®
• Go green with your Holiday gifts and stop by our gift shop. We are
fully stocked with animal friendly and sustainable gifts.
Don’t forget – the Vancouver Aquarium is open 365 days a year! Learn
more and plan your visit at http://www.vanaqua.org/holiday