Construction and Development Info

About Construction and Development Info

Community Information

West Vancouver Construction and Development Info

Queries regarding regulations, zoning, permits, licences and inspections will be answered by the Permits and Licences Department: 


For soil, driveway, creeks, blasting and street occupancy permits, contact the Engineering Department:


For Development Applications and zoning regulations, contact the Planning Department:


More Info?

Do you need more information about our websites and services? Here at we’re happy to help. Just fill out the form below, tell us what you need, and we’ll get back to you promptly. Please do not send private or confidential details.
If you need to contact this business directly, please call them or click through to their website.

Re: Construction and Development Info