The Ambleside Mile – Annual 1 Mile Running Race of the District of West Vancouver. The event is part of the Community Day Parade and is open to runners/walkers of all levels. Ambleside Mile has a long history going back to year 1992, and is the oldest mile road race in British Columbia. Over the past 22 years, Ambleside Mile has become a tradition and an event that local runners look forward to every year.
Each registered participant will receive an event t-shirt. This is a chip timed event.
1. Start at Marine Drive & 17th Street, going towards 13th Street.
2. Turn right at 13th Street and then right again at Bellevue Avenue.
3. Follow Bellevue Ave until 17th Street
4. Turn right at 17th Street and then right again at Marine Drive.
5. Follow Marine Drive until you reach the finish line, located at Marine Drive and 15th Street.
Youth (under 19): $15
Register here: www.amblesidemile.com